What is Rainbow Table?
The rainbow desk is a pre-computed table for caching the output of cryptographic hash capabilities, specifically for cracking password hashes. The rainbow desk was invented by Philippe Oechslin. We recognize that our passwords are saved on an internet site or WiFi. There is not stored as simple text. The saved passwords are hashed in various strategies like LM, NTLM, MD5, SHA1, and many others. This type of encryption is one-manger encryption, which means that we can encrypt it from plaintext; however, we can’t decrypt it in plaintext from its hash.
- Rainbow desk generation, kind, merge, conversion and research.
- Rainbow desk of LM, NTLM, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, and customizable hash algorithms.
- Rainbow desk with customizable charset. GPU acceleration with AMD GPUs (OpenCL era).
- GPU acceleration with NVIDIA GPUs (CUDA era).
- GPU acceleration with a couple of GPUs.
- Command line and graphical consumer interface.
- Windows and Linux.
How to Use Rainbowcrack?
- In this segment, we can introduce you to the use of Rainbowcrack on Kali Linux and Download it.
- You can get help from the Rainbowcrack by using coming into the subsequent command:
- To convert the rainbow desk from.Rt document layout too. RTC report layout, use the rtc2rt application:
- And to transform the rainbow table. RTC format too.Rt layout, you can use the rtc2rt program:
- Once you’re inside the created folder, run go back with the following command to make certain the entirety is set up effectively:
- If you need to uninstall, and use the following command:
- To eliminate Rainbowcrack configurations, records, and all of its dependencies, simply run the subsequent command.